Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Throughout Eternity


New and everlasting covenant of marriage: Marriage performed under the law of the gospel and the holy priesthood is for mortal life and for eternity.



We did it. It certainly has been a long road. But the experiences I will forever cherish. July 5th 2008, Jamie and I were finally sealed together for life and eternity at the Logan, Utah Temple. It was an emotional weekend for us both. I am so truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband. I am thankful everyday for all the blessings the two of us have. Our families, our church, our careers, our home, but most importantly the Priesthood my husband holds.


I could never have imagined my life going down the path it has taken. I know I wouldn't be here today if I didn't have the love and support of my Heavenly Father and the people around me. I thank all of you for that.


This is just the beginning.. :O)

3 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

I am so proud of you guys! It was amazing huh? SOrry I could not be there...I be it was great! I was sure thinking about you guys on that day though. Hope all is well.
Kerri

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

That was an amazing day! Everyone is so proud of you guys, especially Jamie's big brother Travis (even though he's too cool to show it sometimes!)

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Hi! We changed our blog address to castillonfam.blogspot.com