Sunday, May 3, 2009

May Update!

WOW! A lot has been going on in our lives the past month! We had our third year anniversary, Jamie's 26th birthday, I ran a half marathon, and we bought a new vehicle!!

I'll start with my favorite! Our anniversary! :O) It was fantastic! We stayed 4 days in a timeshare in Park City we are thinking of purchasing, it was AMAZING! We lounged, shopped, and relaxed for our stay, it was well needed!!

Jamie purchased me a new vehicle for our anniversary...we traded in the Jeep, and got me a brand spanking new Toyota FJ Cruiser!! I have been wanting one of these since 2007...and I have finally got one! YAY!


Crystal and I ran the SLC Half marathon, it was such an awesome experience!! We ran 13.1 miles, it was an awesome accomplishment..we intend to run as many halfs, and 10-5 k's this season!


One of the many blisters I got :O/

Summit boy has been doing great!! Getting big, he is such a sweet boy!!! Great Dane's are honestly the most docile, easy training breed of any dog!!! I love how he is 30lbs bigger than me...but still listens to me with ease!!! Here is my boy at 11 months!


4 comments:

A Country Girl and A Southern Boy said...

MAN! Your dog is huge! LOL I love the FJ!! Happy Anniversary!!

boandheidi said...

Way to go on running the half marathon. Love the new car! Happy birthday to Jamie - he is sure getting old (just kidding).

Green River High School said...

You guys.. all are AMAZING!! What great accomplishments! P.S. Love the new ride!

Kenzee Jo said...

Love the vehicle!! Nice choice :] That's awesome that you ran the marathon!! CONGRATS on your anniversary too!! Sound busy... like me!!