Sunday, December 6, 2009

Take a Moment


I had the pleasure of attending a session at the Vernal, Utah temple this weekend, with Sue Sue, and Grandma! We had such a nice time, and the weather was beautiful all day! Couldn't have been any more perfect!
I am so thankful for temple blessings, and the hope and happiness they give my life. You hear people speak of the peace that one feels when at the temple. It never gets old for me. I love that feeling, it always makes me awestruck. To just be content, no worry of work, cleaning house, school work/intern work, life in general.
I have been getting so involved with the Church the past couple of months, I would have thought that I would have bitten off too much to chew...but it doesn't feel that way to me. I actually feel like I have more time?? How odd...:O) I thought my life was too busy to do much of anything else...but then I take on a few more church related hobbies/activities/service...and it created more time in my day!?
I am so thankful to have converted when I was 17, and to become a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. This church is my foundation, and I do not know where I would be today. I have enjoyed the many amazing times I have been able to see friends, as well as family members of mine come unto the Church and be baptized. I am so proud of their choices in life, and it is great to watch their spiritual growth!!! I just wanted to take the time to tell you all how much I love and appreciate the church, and the temples they provide!!...Off to Choir practice!!!

4 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Thanks for sharing a little of your heart!!

Kenzee Jo said...

Amazing... that's what you are :)

KymandKalab said...

You're such a great example Julie. Thank you for being you!

Julie said...

awe.ladies! Thank you for your comments! I think all over you are great examples!! Beautiful mommies, and mommies to be!!! <3