Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Support my business!






So a lot of you know of my work in the snowboarding industry, however I am sure a lot of you do not! I do affiliate marketing and advertising for snowboarding shops that are web based. Here is a really easy and quick break down of how it works. You click on my advertisement for a particular board shop, and it takes you to that site, and you order merchandise!




I can get you discount codes, and coupons most times for these particular site, but you just have to click on MY advertisement on my blog, OR when I post the link to facebook, myspace, or google+. Its a win win situation! Some of you might be thinking, well I will just go to the site, and not through Julie and order..the catch is, MY ADS have built in coupons more times than not, so you will be saving money!! Just add my blog to your favorites, and when you want to shop, click on my blog, and then my ad!! Simple!




I just recently got job offers from quite a few shops, I will be adding more soon. Now here is the even COOLER PART. When I re certified my sites, I applied for different types of shops as well. I'm an not only doing snowboard shop based shops. I will and can expand my business with such shops like mammabargains.com littleruler.com etc... baby stores!! That is right! If there is a particular online shop you like to shop at, let me know about them, Ill can send my application into them and possibly get them to employ me. Just let me know if you are interested in coupons, and shops! I greatly appreciate your help!!


<<<<<-------Ill be posting my ads at the top to the left of my blog, it should be the first thing you see!

No comments: