Monday, June 9, 2008

Snow Is The Way To Go!


So summer is around the corner...and all I can think about is this coming snowboarding season! I recently was given an awesome opportunity from an amazing snowboard company called "shreddingbetty" for an internship position in their Leadership Acadamy for Girls. The internship consists of working closely with some other interns, doing a lot of digital marketing, research, idea generation, publicity, grassroots marketing etc. I will get to represent shreddingbetty each time I go to the mountain, by speaking with other ladies about our company, and giving out free goodies- stickers, flyers and what not. It's not paid of course,but the perks are AWESOME!! I get to go to trade shows for free around the U.S., events, and snowboard competitions, and concerts for free..and FREE LIFT TICKETS!!! :O) I get mad discounts from the company on clothing, gear and accessories. Shreddingbetty is still adding more to the online board shop, but feel free to check it out!! http://www.shreddingbetty.com/

Also check their myspace (which myself and another intern manage!)
http://www.myspace.com/shreddingbettyonline


On ANOTHER note..I just found out that Riptv.com will be featuring me as their female rider of the week!!! I will keep ya'll posted on that excitement for sure!! I really can't believe all of this is happening so fast! I have worked really hard on getting my name out in the snowboarding industry...and it seems that it is all finally falling into place!!!

1 comment:

Trav, Crystal, Carson, Cooper, and Chasely said...

Wow! I had no idea! Everything sounds so cool! My sister in-law is a pro snowboarder (or close enough)! Keep us posted on your new and exciting life so we can live vicariously through you!