Friday, October 10, 2008

Close Encounters of the Third Kind...well just SNOW!!!!!!!!!


So it snowed this morning...we got dumped on!! Boy am I stoked!! Jamie and I have been kinda worried about Summit.. when it's 50 degrees outside this dog is a wimp and makes his potty trips outside very treacherous and short. What on earth was he gonna do when it snowed!?? Well I found out this morning!! He went outside to the back deck, and stopped...looked at the ground, and started walking down the stairs, oh so cautiously. When he finally got to the grass he started to sniff this white fluffy stuff!! " What is this ma?" I totally saw it in his eyes lol. Eventually he decided he needed to eat it, and then roll in it, and then run around like a MANIAC!! He is totally a snow dog! He is absolutely head over heels in love with the snow...just like me!!

No comments: