Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BETTY RIDES!



So..great news!! I have been offered an internship position with one of my favorite snowboarding companies..BETTY RIDES!


I will be doing relatively the same thing as I am already doing with shreddingbetty. Marketing and advertising!


Things have been picking up quickly for me these days. I am in the process of building Summit County Snowboard Shop in Colorado a website for their board shop. This is my first paying position in the snowboarding industry- more or less!


This coming December I will be traveling to New York for a week. Shreddingbetty is putting on a huge event called Betty's Get On Board. It will basically be just a bunch of gals shredding to our hearts content!! We will have some pretty big sponsors there with us...such as BURTON!!! YAY!!!! Us Betty's will be staying in a posh cabin near the mountain. I will also get to do some sight seeing...I am already planning on going to visit the Sacred Grove- Where Joseph Smith had his first vision!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, apparently I have not seen your blog in a while (usually it is a long wait for the next blog). Little Chi is so cute! Summit is huge! And congrats on all your accomplishments! You can teach me how to snowboard someday because I grew up skiing. It's official Julie, we'll be moving to Green River over Thanksgiving...will you be my friend? :)

Unknown said...

Oh yea, your blog is soooooooo cute!