Monday, July 12, 2010

♫♫♪♪ Doo do doo do doo do DOO! ♪♫♪♪


So we have finally decided on a nursery theme! We are going to do a Nintendo nursery! It has been something that has been on my mind even before we got pregnant, but I never gave it much thought. I thought it would be too difficult to find the decor. I decided the other week to just give it a shot, and to my surprise I found TONS of decor! Pillows, plush toys, decals..etc. I was going to make it a Super Mario theme ONLY, but I have been giving it some thought to possibly incorporate ZELDA into the mix ;O)

Zelda decor is a bit difficult to find..so we will see if we are able to do that! Here are a some photos of ideas we have!


















5 comments:

Courtney said...

That is SOOO cute! You know, that would be so stinking easy to paint to! I bet you could do it! I've painted some Mario stuff for my brothers and it wasn't too difficult. Especially the bricks and mushrooms and such. Such a cute idea. I 100% love it!

I have a really cute idea for a boys room too, but I'm afraid to share it until we have kids. :)

Becktacular Duo! said...

How fun! What a great idea. It will be perfect. These last few months are going to fly by- enjoy being pregnant, it's such a great thing. And then the baby comes and it's even better. :)

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

very cool and creative!

Kenzee Jo said...

SO FLIPPIN' CUTE!!! LOVE IT!!! :D Can't wait for your little one to get here.

Anonymous said...

Hey guys! CONGRATULATIONS!!! It is going to be great to see you both as parents soon! I think some of my favorite times in life were daydreaming of what Paige would be like and planning her nursery! So fun!