Thursday, July 22, 2010

Elijah Ames Castillon

So we finally decided on a name today. By now the name itself is self explanatory :O) It is Jamie's favorite! We had it narrowed down to Jonah, Noah, and Elijah. I come from a family of J names (JAMES,JASON,JACOB,JULIE- and there is KATIE my younger sister not a J, but heck the next letter after J in the alphabet! ;O)) So I was rooting for Jonah for the longest time....however over time Elijah kept sticking out in my mind, then I started hearing it here and there, and when I did, it was very special to me. It has officially become my favorite too! His middle name will be Ames. It is my father's middle name. He will always be a very special man in my life!! Of course like the huge dork I am, I had fun with his name, using NINTENDO fonts lol enjoy my nerdy-ness!







2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

That so cute. I have always liked that name and I also like Elias too. Eli is a short cute name for it too. Ames is a totally fun name...I love it. I also sounds like jamie kinda? Anyways I am excited for you. Boys are fun!

Kenzee Jo said...

HIS ROOM IS GOING TO ROCK!! I love his name... he's almost here!! It'll be over before you know it...and wonder where the heck time went <--or maybe that's just me :D hahha...