Friday, November 7, 2008

November Update!



This picture of Chi and Summit is so not related to the update..but cute..so enjoy!!!


So things on our end are changing up a bit. Jamie has switched crews underground. He finally gets to work with our friend Colby. Jamie seems excited about this news! He primarily worked production underground, either running the shuttle car, the miner, or the bolter. It looks as if now he will be working on the utility crew..away from the danger! I am pretty excited about that myself! I was just offered a job as an Optometric Technician for Desert View Eye Care in Green River. I plan on taking the full time position, and leaving my current job in Rock Springs, as a manager of a clothing store. I will no longer have to commute to RS..heck Desert View is so close to my home I can now long board to work! :O) They offered me a very generous starting wage as well! And the best part is I'm off at 5 M-TH and out of the office by 2 on Fridays. This will be great for all my snowboarding things that need to get done.


I am beginning the process of building Summit County Surf Shop in Colorado, their online board shop..it is coming along quite nicely, I should be getting my first paycheck from them soon..how exciting!!


I am still very busy with shreddingbetty. We have lots of lil projects to get done this month before we have our event in New York. I can't wait to go to New York...is it Dec yet?!?!?


On another note..Jamie and I shall be heading to the mountains this coming Wednesday for our first snowboarding trip of the season...we are oh so stoked to finally play in the white fluffy stuff!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Holy crap you dog is huge. We never made it up to see Summit last time we were in Green River, well we will get to see lots of him very soon! I swear you get a new job like every month, what ever it takes! I am glad Jamie is out of harms way and we'll see ya'll soon! Green River here we come!

Julie said...

haha I know right?? Well this manager one was supposed to only be temporary, until I found something else..but it was really paying well so I just stayed lol...and now something better has come along..with better pay and schedule..and it is in GR..hopefully this will be the last switch for quite some time!! lol

The Spicers said...

Sounds like ya'll are doing well, glad to hear it!

Unknown said...

sounds like you guys are doing great! I've never met you but was a friend of Jamie's in high school. We'll be moving to GR in December and will have to get together sometime.