Saturday, November 15, 2008

Snow snow snow..ALL DAY LONG!

FINALLY! We were able to get our snowboarding season started this last Wednesday!! We went to Brighton Resort in SLC. It was an awesome opening day!! They had a huge storm come in the night before..so we had lots of powder to play in. All lifts were up and running, and most runs were open. It was pretty epic. After boarding we headed over to Orem to meet up with our friend Gavin and Lacey. We went to an indoor shooting range with Gavin, his brother, and dad. We shot a 38 special, 9mm, and a 40 Cal it was fun!! Then we just chilled and caught up with Gavin and his wife Lacey at dinner. They are 10 weeks pregnant!! We are very thrilled for them!
Gavin and Jamie are insisting we get together once a year and go on a trip all us four...so we have plans in the making to try and hit up San Diego area sometime next year. Gavin and Jamie met when they were on their mission's in Alabama.

Things our way are going swell. Jamie and I have been looking at 2009 trucks to purchase after the New Year...I killed my car..I do not insist on telling the whole world how I managed to mutilate my Suzuki...and I didn't wreck it lol...if you want more info on that area of greatness in my life..message me lol. I started working at the Eye doctor last week. I really like it..a lot better than Vandervort's.. I get my own office with a desk and new laptop..I feel pretty sophisticated lol. I have decided to still manage the clothing store, only part time.. I will basically just work when I can and feel like it!

Summit has grown...he is 35 inches high now...YIKES!! He is a doll..he and Chi are getting a long just great! They are too funny to watch play together.

All in all..things aren't too different than any other day around our place...I shall keep you updated on our snowboarding extravaganza this season..Jamie is getting pretty good at laying down some awesome big air...he kinda freaks me out haha

2 comments:

Andy said...

That new Bond movie was pretty good. I expected it to be longer or have more story, it was still good though.During the summer I drank a Naked juice every day. Sure it got exspensive, but it tasted good and was healthy so who cares haha. That's good though that you guys finally got to go boarding, haha, I bet you were going crazy waiting to go

The Spicers said...

Sounds like fun! Some day I'm going to have to try snowboarding... I have to assume you are talking about Gavin Brewer, that's awesome that you keep in touch. Say hi for me!