Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December Update!





Looks like this blog is in need of an update!!!

Things are going fabulous on Jamie and I's end!! We have just been snowboarding, and working, and hanging out with our family quite a bit!! It has been awesome having Crystal and Trav back!! It feels complete now!

Not a whole lot has changed...Jamie and I both received raises at work, I was offered a sponsorship from a snowboarding company!!! Which yes of course I accepted!!

Things are going great with shreddingbetty..I have some exciting news on my internship...but I cannot leak that info online until further notice...if you want to know just ask me!

Jamie took a new position at work..He no longer works production!! YAY!! He works maintenance now as a lubricator.. Just works on the vehicles and machinery. He seems to enjoy it!! He always comes home in a good mood, with an interesting story from work :O)

Hope everyone has a wonderful New Year!!!!

1 comment:

boandheidi said...

Nice picture! I'm glad to hear work is going well for you all. Congrats on the raises! I can't wait to hear your good news about the internship.