Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Animal - LESS



So our petting zoo has dwindled in the past week!!!

We are down to one lonesome pet...

Jamie had recently acquired and allergy to lil Chi..our kitten. I was quite sad to the Dr. confirm the fact of the matter was our cat causing his skin allergy. He is not allergic to her dander..nor her fur..but her saliva of all things...and it is hit or miss with each and every cat.

They gave him an allergy medicine to take daily, but even with our insurance paying half of the prescription...it was spendy.. we agreed no cat was worth that amount of money per month!!

So we had to get rid of our lil snow goddess...I was going to make her an outdoor cat...but I couldn't really come to do that to her..luckily...I get a phone call from my lovely cousin Zach..in need of a cat...but their weren't any in town ( I find that odd!!) I told him he was in luck...I had to get rid of mine!!

At least my kitty gets to stay in the family!!

The same night we found Chi a home, Moose left us next. Trav and Crystal got their doghouse made for Moose, so he was ready to go home. Poor Summit!!! Now all he has is his Pooh Bear!! He wanders around the house, searching for the cat sometimes...and when he goes outside, does the same for Moose. I feel bad for him lol

1 comment:

elonna said...

Hi there! I didn't even know that you and Jamie were called to be ward missionaries. You will be awesome! I am not in primary anymore. I actually teach the 2nd sunday in RS. I really like doing that too. I love all the snowboarding stuff. That is great! We are doing really well. How are you?