Monday, January 26, 2009

My baby!!! Well second to hubby....


I cannot believe how big my sweet dear Summit is getting!!!! I knew he was going to get huge...but it is still always a shock to wake up in the morning...only to have noticed my lil pup has grown another inch!!! I used to be able to sit him on my lap....and now he easily matches my height!!!!

He still has a lot of growing to do!! He is almost 8 months....he won't stop growing height wise until he is approximately a year and a half...and then after that he will fill out and gain muscle!!!

Summit has been such a great dog for us (no pun intended!)

He surely draws attention to us everywhere we go...maybe it is the sight of lil ol' me and a big huge dog!!!

2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

He is sooo cute our dogs need to have a play date!! You are so stinkin cute! I have a question...how do you do the cute scrapbook looking header with all the little pictures? I have no clue on how do do any of that..
Ker

boandheidi said...

Your dog is so big - wow. What fun!