Saturday, April 17, 2010

May you grow up to be righteous, may you grow up to be true.



( My little Buddah Bug age 2 )

Tonight I had some unexpected, happy, and yet scary news come my way!! My lil sister Katie Mae texted me and told me she had a boyfriend!! I was a bit shocked. Happy, excited, and scared. Of course I am happy for her, but the big sis in me most definitely came out tonight as well! It has been a crazy year for her....well for me, watching her grow up. She started her first year of high school last September. Turned 15 this last March, and is getting her drivers permit...and now a boyfriend...OH BOY!!




If you are reading this Katie..haha I am sorry if this embarrasses you. I don't mean to. This has just been an kinda an emotional event for me. And I need to journal this moment :O)


So of course I made her dish the details, name, hobbies, age, classes they have together :O)


Joe, baseball and 14. Yes my parents do know, and are OK with it, and my mother gave my sister THE TALK. haha. All of this REALLY put me at ease. But still, I had to give my little buddah bug the talk as well!! She is growing up fast. It really freaks me out sometimes!! Made me think of how I might react when Jamie and I's lil babies get to be that age...wowza...I am really beginning to understand what parents go through, and what children put them through!! OH MY!







( on the swing at our cabin in Oregon )







( Snowboarding trip to Mt. Hood )




( Parents home in Oregon, in their arena.

My lil cowgirl!! Takes after me!!! )



( Halloween )



( Quite the lil rider!! )




( Katers and my her bird Peanut! )



( Riding at my parents! )












( Katers and her mini horse Golden Nugget )




( Get 'er done girl! )



( <3 )



( Look out boys!!! )



( My BEAUTIFUL, TALLER, and YOUNGER sister )



2 comments:

Christian, Kerri, & The Boys said...

Oh How CUTE!

Kenzee Jo said...

She's a cutie!! I'm very protective over my little sister as well. She's 21 now, but when she got her first boyfriend in High School...and then College... and still now I'm like "Who you with? Who are your friends? You going to church?" hahahha...